All CLA members may reserve the pavilion for their private party at no additional charge. This year, you will be asked to complete and sign a short security form. This form will be sent to you as soon as your reservation is accepted. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have not received confirmation of your booking within three business days, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or any member of the Executive Board. Please include "Pavilion Reservation" in the subject line of your email. Once confirmed, the time only of your reservation will be posted on the calendar. Please be informed that all members may continue to enjoy the property as the reservation is for the pavilion only.
- Please be reminded that our members have voted to maintain Cedar Lake as an alcohol free environment and we ask that you inform your guests accordingly.
- Do not use glass containers.Should they break, it would create a hazard for barefooted people.
- Inform your guests that pets are not allowed.
- You might want to bring extra toilet paper for the porta potty.
- Consider bringing a table to place near the grill and bringing extra chairs.
- Electrical cords are available when requested and require a $100 (cash) security deposit that will be refunded when the cords are returned.
- Please remind your guests that they are in a residential area and others may visit the beach and property during your event. Please address guests who use profanity and offensive language.
- If you are expecting a lot of guests, please park cars to make maximum use of the space.
- Inform your guests that there is no lifeguard on duty and people who swim and boat do so at their own risk.
- Please clean all litter and remove personal belongings.
- Please empty trash cans into the dumpster.
- Please flatten any sand sculptures and castles. Sorry! It truly makes it more difficult to clean the beach the following day. Pictures of your creations can be posted on the website.
P.O. Box 1005
North Branford, CT 06471